Friday 6 September 2013

Living a sustainable life



Hey everyone today I’m writing my second post on sustainability and this post we will talk about the responsibility we have as human beings and how small change in many lives can lead to big change in the world. Please note that I’m not a scholar or professor, but just a person who thinks we can all take a few steps to make the world a better place. We can all improve ourselves by learning new things like learning a new language, for me it’s learning French, or adjusting our life style to leave less of a carbon footprint. All this can be done and more!



To promote sustainability it starts with no one else but you. It’s begins from you making a small change in your office or home and simply increasing your efforts as you become more aware of what going on around you. Besides helping the world buying the right products can save your family a lot of money and keep the environment clean by doing so. Sounds like a double bonus to me!

Buying products that are natural can benefit you and your family. The industry in healthy foods and natural / organic products have increased their business potential by 75% in the last 5 years. Lets talk a bit more on how living from natural products can benefit you and your family. I know I was going the sustainable route when I started writing this article but I got a bit distracted, please excuse.
You know what I’ll keep this information for a next blog post. 

For now just know that you can make a difference in this world by living more sustainable lives and supporting those trying to promote sustainable lives. I am also like to throw something random in every once and a while so go and have a look at this website if you have some time: www.howtopronouncefrenchwords.com

Have a nice day and come back tomorrow for more on living sustainable lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment